Well Being Peptides: It is a composition of L-lysine and Oligopeptides, L- arginine obtained by abiotechnological enzymatic synthesis process, which performs an anti-aging triple action.
Lipo-filling complex: Special aqueous extract of Goji (Lycium barbarum), which has a deep antioxidant and anti-free radical action with its anti-inflammatory property against fat that tends to accumulate and atrophy in the two most affected areas that are the V SHAPE: face countours and Y SHAPE: eyes and neck, with visible results after a few weeks from its use. The V-Y zone will be more compact and toned.
Hyaluronic Acid Low Molecular Weight: Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid is a mucopolysaccharide that performs deeply on the skin, stimulating the physiological production of proteins for skin firmness and elasticity, leading also to a decrease of the expression marks.
Up-gravity complex: Synergy of nutrients that contracts skin relaxation and promote the formation of new collagen and elastine.
Organic Argan Oil: Argan oil is made up, for its 99%, of fatty acids such as myristic acid, palmitic acid, oleic acid,linoleic acid and many others. The unsaponifiable part that represents the remaining 1% iscomposed of carotene and tocopherol (vitamin E) which protects the skin from free radicals.
COSMETIC PRODUCT FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY BASED ON PLANT-DERIVED INGREDIENTS
How to use: morning and evening on cleansed facial skin, massaging until completely absorbed and avoiding contact with eyes.
Ingredients: Aqua [Water], Propanediol, Glycerin, Oryza sativa [Rice] bran oil, Sesamum indicum [Sesame] seed oil, Cetearyl glucoside, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Lycium barbarum fruit extract, Argania spinosa kernel oil (*), Persea gratissima [Avocado] oil, Arginine/lysine polypeptide, Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, Benzyl alcohol, Xanthan gum, Lecithin, Parfum [Fragrance], Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Sodium benzoate, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Sorbic acid.
Net Weight 30 ml 1,01 fl. oz.